Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got VIN, MVPA, and scheduled delivery for Friday.. wanted to give the bank a day to get the loan paperwork together and off to Tesla after Christmas.

same here. giving my CU thursday to take care of the loan before my friday home delivery. already sent them the updated mvpa.

anyone on this thread get a loan with EECU? if so, how did they pay tesla? overnight you a check or did they ACH the funds to tesla?

same here. giving my CU thursday to take care of the loan before my friday home delivery. already sent them the updated mvpa.

anyone on this thread get a loan with EECU? if so, how did they pay tesla? overnight you a check or did they ACH the funds to tesla?

EECU here, they told me they send the check overnight, but that they will scan the check and email it to Tesla immediately and that is sufficient for Tesla to release the car.

Reactions: nonvinp3d
loll your gifs are wonderful.

what did you set for your availability? So it appears that you get your delivery text 3 days before you can actually take delivery. Got the text this morning. Earliest is Friday, did Saturday cuz work :(

For the record I said I was available all of the days

Rooting for you Kristina!! Contact tesla fremont sales and just ask any sales advisor for an update. they may be able to push something through

LOL thank you!! Have plenty of time while I’m waiting on my appointment to source gifs ;)

i left all dates available for pickup - sheit I’d be happy to show up tomorrow if it was ready! Lol.
Are you picking up from Fremont?

Reactions: M3tl