Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m about to start a RIOT! Give Kristina her car!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ;)

0FAA19CB-FA36-4B04-9791-E2F6B7E74B88.gif

Got my purchase agreement overnight. Scrambled to get financing in place before everything closed early for Christmas Eve. My car is supposed to arrive in Seattle tomorrow and, with any luck, it will be delivered to me in Idaho by Tuesday. Off that happens it will be two weeks and a free days

Reactions: sslack18
Got my MVPA last night (9 days after ordering). Scrambled to get financing finished off before my credit union closed early for Christmas Eve. All good. Car is supposed to be delivered to Seattle tomorrow and to me on in Idaho by, hopefully, Tuesday. Now I have to get in touch with my insurance agent (closed today) and finish installing my charging outlet.

• Informative
Reactions: sslack18
Hi everyone! Been watching this thread for some time now and wanted to join in on the fun and give a status update.

White/Black no FSD
11/5: Ordered
12/17: Confirmed delivery availability
12/22: Received text about car leaving factory and scheduled appointment
12/24: Received text to confirm appointment. Tesla rep called to confirm details
12/26: Picking up car @ 2:00PM!

I financed the car through Tesla at 3.24%. However, I also applied for a loan with EECU and was approved for 1.99%. I then sent the approval letter to Tesla for a rate match last night. Tesla approved the rate match and now I’m financing through Tesla for also 1.99%! Completely hassle free and ready to pickup the car in a couple of days.

LOL thank you!! Have plenty of time while I’m waiting on my appointment to source gifs ;)

i left all dates available for pickup - sheit I’d be happy to show up tomorrow if it was ready! Lol.
Are you picking up from Fremont?

Yep, Fremont Delivery Hub. Got my text today, earliest was Friday but I selected Saturday. Was gonna stop by and see if I can get them to bring it up to tomorrow but that seems slim.

I'm guessing yours will show up tomorrow or possibly Thursday? fingers crossed!!

• Love
Reactions: Kristina
Omg I am in love! Such an easy process. Didn’t see anything wrong with my car but there was a few black marks on my white interior and they cleaned it right away. Paper work had me as cash payment so they had to fix that. All and all I was in and out in 30 mins!
I think that’s my car in your picture on the left!

I was there from about 3:30-5:00. Found a few relatively minor things which the SA noted. Driver’s side door alignment was a tiny bit off, the rubber along the back door was cracked a bit, small chips in the paint. Very minor; I’m really happy considering the number of cars pumped out before the end of the year. Driving home was a BLAST. I’ve had 2 EVs before this car, a Fiat 500e and Bolt, and this is definitely the most fun to drive. I can’t wait to learn everything there is to know about it!

Attachments

• 1B39F4E2-C572-455C-A563-A9877132ABD7.jpeg
    1B39F4E2-C572-455C-A563-A9877132ABD7.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 64