Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't have my pictures on my computer yet, but this car is AMAZING. Carlsbad DC was wonderful. They never made me feel rushed, and we walked back and forth over the car numerous times. Very slight alignment issues, but honestly not even very noticeable. Only thing we had to note down was a hairline scratch across the top of the roof glass. They put in a due bill and are replacing the entire piece of glass for me whenever I bring it in. Overall very satisfied with my experience in the DC and good god is this car fast.

Recently received a text. Build date is expected to be tomorrow. Either this is a good thing cause it’ll be a ‘Wednesday car’ or it’s going to be built like crap cause people are bitchin’ about working on a holiday. LOL

Order date: 10/19
VIN in source: 12/23
Build date: 12/25
Est delivery: 12/27
M3P blue/black Autopilot

I think that’s my car in your picture on the left!

I was there from about 3:30-5:00. Found a few relatively minor things which the SA noted. Driver’s side door alignment was a tiny bit off, the rubber along the back door was cracked a bit, small chips in the paint. Very minor; I’m really happy considering the number of cars pumped out before the end of the year. Driving home was a BLAST. I’ve had 2 EVs before this car, a Fiat 500e and Bolt, and this is definitely the most fun to drive. I can’t wait to learn everything there is to know about it!
Omg I saw you!! I always had on a grey sweater and blacks jeans and some boots! We were there at the same time! Congrats on the car!!! I will check my over again tomorrow. Honestly I was damn excited I just wanted my car and to go hAha

here’s a few more photos. Delivery process was fast! They offer a sign and drive at the Carlsbad delivery center if you just want to sign and go. But of course I wanted to look it over and take a ton of pictures. I’m so happy they put a bow on my car made me feel like Christmas morning lol. I didn’t notice anything wrong with my car but I was super excited and just wanted my car. I will check it over again tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!
B4DE4265-EAA8-4886-A266-9382D0703F0E.jpeg
04668124-326D-4AE9-9D7B-54327798208C.jpeg
04668124-326D-4AE9-9D7B-54327798208C.jpeg
F5275740-BD12-4D80-AC84-0E3B24AB6061.jpeg

Attachments

• 93D0FDD7-1316-42E1-857F-CCBE2703914A.jpeg
    93D0FDD7-1316-42E1-857F-CCBE2703914A.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 48
Omg I saw you!! I always had on a grey sweater and blacks jeans and some boots! We were there at the same time! Congrats on the car!!! I will check my over again tomorrow. Honestly I was damn excited I just wanted my car and to go hAha
I remember seeing you in the waiting room! I noticed you when I walked in because I thought “oh, she’s wearing the same thing as me!” LOL

Merry Christmas to us my M3P twin!

Hahaha y
I remember seeing you in the waiting room! I noticed you when I walked in because I thought “oh, she’s wearing the same thing as me!” LOL

Merry Christmas to us my M3P twin![/QUOTE

Merry Christmas to us my M3P twin!
haha Merry Christmas outfit and M3P twin!! See you out on the road!