Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm, I ordered 12/20 and I have a 624XXX VIN. Weird

Well they’re made in batches, for example MSM on blacks, then white on black, white on white, not necessarily in that order so it really doesn’t mean anything. after viewing the model 3 tracker spreadsheet I realized VIN number doesn’t really indicate much.

Also theyre pumping out 1000+ cars a day so being off by even 10000 is only 10 days difference lol.

So i e been trying to get ahold of the delivery folks in Burbank but no one is answering the phone and I'm not sure if they are working anyway. I am scheduled to deliver at 930 tomorrow however we are supposed to get 6 in of snow tonight

Pretty sure they’re either not answering phones today or not working at all. I’ve been calling for 15min straight with no answer

So i e been trying to get ahold of the delivery folks in Burbank but no one is answering the phone and I'm not sure if they are working anyway. I am scheduled to deliver at 930 tomorrow however we are supposed to get 6 in of snow tonight
Let us know how it goes. I’m due to pick up Friday afternoon in Burbank. I’m assuming I’ll get a text alerting me of a delay if things change.

Last edited:
Can someone give me the total price out the door for a white on white performance in california? San diego if possible total with tax and fees.

Mine was about $66k out the door in Fremont. White on white. No FSD.
Edit: actually closer to $66k.

F1938672-2E02-42FA-B71D-89AEA59350E9.jpeg