Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My update 2 weeks ago said 4-10 weeks. Today’s update text says 4-7 weeks. We aren’t moving much closer...

when I spoke to Tesla I was told that the text 2 weeks ago was an adjustment from the original time and it was from an automated system and it wasn’t reliable. This one latterly said “4-7 weeks from today” so for me that’s around the same time as the last text.

W/W with FSD, order date 1/6 with a delivery date in approx 4-7 weeks. Welcome email from SA on 1/8. VIN Number appeared in source-code on 1/25. Call on 1/26 from DC and chose delivery date of 2/11 at 12:00pm - car was on a train still in Fremont, CA to Birmingham, AL rail head. Call this morning that it will arrive tonight from Alabama at the SC - offered to pick up early. Picking it up tomorrow 2/8 at Alpharetta at 2:00pm. So spot on 4 weeks. Albeit most likely the LONGEST 4 weeks of my life. :)

W/W with FSD, order date 1/6 with a delivery date in approx 4-7 weeks. Welcome email from SA on 1/8. VIN Number appeared in source-code on 1/25. Call on 1/26 from DC and chose delivery date of 2/11 at 12:00pm - car was on a train still in Fremont, CA to Birmingham, AL rail head. Call this morning that it will arrive tonight from Alabama at the SC - offered to pick up early. Picking it up tomorrow 2/8 at Alpharetta at 2:00pm. So spot on 4 weeks. Albeit most likely the LONGEST 4 weeks of my life. :)

Congrats! How and where did you view the source code? Perhaps a newbie question... sorry.

Hoping for similar momentum!!

M3P - White / Black - Full Self Driving. Configured 1/28. Have not received any form of communication since then other than calling customer support because of an error with their website when submitting info. Hoping to hear from them soon!

Ordered Pearl White / Black interior FSD PM3 on 1/18 - no communication from Tesla. Still says 8-10 weeks from date of order on my "Manage" page. Time is definitely moving slower for me, as these 3 weeks have been unbearable. Not sure I can survive another 7 weeks!

/TCP

Texted my tesla rep. He said he has heard "nothing about M3P delays at all!" and that cars "are actually coming sooner than expected" and recommended I start filling out the rest of my account.
Orders white/black on 1/8 in Seattle.

Texted my tesla rep. He said he has heard "nothing about M3P delays at all!" and that cars "are actually coming sooner than expected" and recommended I start filling out the rest of my account.
Orders white/black on 1/8 in Seattle.
Oh and my quoted expected delivery was 4-7 weeks and haven't gotten any update texts on delivery dates...

Congrats WarEagle! I shouldn't be too far behind you. You better get back here and report on your delivery and first day. You can post from the Model 3 screen, cause I know you won't be getting out for a while :)

Reactions: WarEagleX
You know - THIS is exactly why I don't gamble because generally, the only luck I usually have is bad. So, finally, I have my pickup scheduled today and today is the day ONE DAY of the entire year that it picks to have a frikking snowstorm here in Atlanta. Not one flurry all winter, and BOOM today, we get 3 inches of snow. The Tesla dealer shut down because this is Atlanta and 1 inch of snow is cause for deploying the National Guard. So, the gods have aligned against me again and my appointment is now scheduled for tomorrow at 3 pm. :(

• Disagree
Reactions: IDRVSLO
I was in the LR AWD waiting room but a center near me had a P3D in stock and I jumped on it! It's the most fiscally irresponsible decision I've made in years but bring on the speed! Now I just have to get the bank in gear so I can go pick it up this week.

Keep an eye on EV-CPO if you're flexible on color. There were three P3Ds there this morning and it was extremely easy to switch. I called the Tesla location and gave them my order number. A few minutes later my order was changed to the new car and my VIN was in the source code.