Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered my Y and have a M3 Performance delivery position I’m looking to transfer. I ordered on 1/27 so delivery should be approaching quickly — it’s a Model 3 Performance with black ext, white interior and FSD. Lmk if you want my position!

Great to hear all the action happening on deliveries in here, congrats to those who have gotten the good news, and I am sticking around waiting to hear more good news from a few of you that have been around a while!

Just got back from the my Credit Union, got a check written out to Tesla Motors burning a hole in my pocket, delivery appointment set for Thursday, wrap, tint, ceramic-coat scheduled for Monday lol. Was nice having my final good night sleep last night!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303-222852.png
    Screenshot_20200303-222852.png
    481.8 KB · Views: 52
Yeah agreed, I don't have a reference but I bet it's on google somewhere. I wanna say around June all Model 3 deliveries came with hardware version 3.
Our friend purchased a SR+ later to middle of last year and it's still HW2.5. So yeah, she must have just been at the cut off when they began including HW3 in the build. Our Raven X purchased in October of 2019 also is HW3 with Autopilot only.

• Helpful
Reactions: CheddarChiz
Well, it's my lucky day, caught a demo car available in Seattle with 711 miles on it, and snatched it today.

No more waiting, and the only difference was Blue instead of White paint, and saved a couple thousand $$.

Picking up tomorrow if all goes well.

I know exactly which one you are talking about. It's the blue one from Renton. I had this over the weekend for overnight test drive. Make sure you check the wheels as I saw some damages on the passenger side from curb rash (I swear it was there already when I got the car!).
Make sure they fix it for you. Congrats, its a beaut!

Anyone get a vin yet for a Blue/Black combination? Got the 2 week build text on the 24th but haven't seen anything. I have my order page automatically refreshing every 30 seconds. I'm going out of the town on the 20th so I'm a bit nervous my delivery will be when I'm not here.