Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where did you get this spreadsheet? How do you check to see if your build is on there?

I ordered 1/13 a LR but on 3/1 upgraded to Performance in San Jose, CA. White/Black no FSD. I just saw my VIN today in the source code.

It's from this thread: Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Your entry would not appear until you add it in and there are instructions in there how to filter and sort

Reactions: R1cear0n1
It's from this thread: Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Your entry would not appear until you add it in and there are instructions in there how to filter and sort
Thanks!

Looks like you and I ordered on the same date. I was told when I changed my order to a Performance last week that it may delay my order, but with the VIN number popping up today, It looks like it didn't! Fingers crossed...

Reactions: CheddarChiz
Ordered 1/31 in OC. Red on white with performance package. No VIN as of yet. Just logged in to check my order page and my insurance is missing as well as the usual lemon law documents. Called SC to see what's going on, they said their system is down. Anyone else have this issue?

Called delivery center to try and get an update. Left a voicemail with RN. They called back telling me they had to resend the loan application to the bank since it has been over 30 days. Wells fargo pulled my credit again meeh. Ended up with a better apr percentage and the lending agreement on manage page as well as option to make final payment. All set for delivery on saturday. Almost there!

Huh, its just really the white interior holding us back

I'm black on black M3P and ordered 1/2/2020. Watching the spreadsheet it seems just about most orders from that time period that are not a black exterior or black interior has a VIN. And most of the orders still waiting for VINs are M3Ps. I was in the Tesla store at the mall today at lunch & the SA told me that the performance models typically take longer. No explanation why, just that they tend to take longer. Either way, I am getting tired of filling my truck up just a few gallons at a time!

Reactions: xchx
I'm black on black M3P and ordered 1/2/2020. Watching the spreadsheet it seems just about most orders from that time period that are not a black exterior or black interior has a VIN. And most of the orders still waiting for VINs are M3Ps. I was in the Tesla store at the mall today at lunch & the SA told me that the performance models typically take longer. No explanation why, just that they tend to take longer. Either way, I am getting tired of filling my truck up just a few gallons at a time!

I also ordered Black / Black on 1/25, I feel the same as you, it seems there is zero movement with Black / Black. I'm sure they use some sort of logic when building batches of cars, color must be one of the variables.

I have heard this, the M3P engines are selected by being the best performing from the batch so it makes sense that the M3P would be the last model to be produced each quarter.

The also are not making and Red ones....if you look at the Order Tracking sheet. I can only hope that those colors will be queued up soon. What is also a concern is the Model Y production. They are produced on the same line as the 3's. So for every Model Y produced, that is one less 3....

I also ordered Black / Black on 1/25, I feel the same as you, it seems there is zero movement with Black / Black. I'm sure they use some sort of logic when building batches of cars, color must be one of the variables.

I have heard this, the M3P engines are selected by being the best performing from the batch so it makes sense that the M3P would be the last model to be produced each quarter.

Interesting. Looking at the spreadsheet, it looks like 74 out of 107 M3P orders still don't have delivery dates, 59 of those doesn't have VINs yet.