Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Personal owned model 3s showings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you watch the video on a computer you will understand.

My solution circa 1999
IMG_1276.JPG

Why can't people turn their phone to landscape when recording videos? Why do they hate full screen?

I actually got chewed out for asking this question the other day on YouTube. Apparently it's Instagram's fault. People have the ability to shoot video for "Instagram stories", however the not-so-bright people who made this feature available only made it for portrait style shooting. There's no option for landscape. Thus we have all these little vid snippets in portrait style.
Now some people have actually found a solution to shoot video properly. But it's a bit of a chore and since people are impatient and lazy, they'll never do all that work to get proper video.

Hopefully Instagram will enable this feature soon and get rid of this portrait style shooting once and for all.

I actually got chewed out for asking this question the other day on YouTube. Apparently it's Instagram's fault. People have the ability to shoot video for "Instagram stories", however the not-so-bright people who made this feature available only made it for portrait style shooting. There's no option for landscape. Thus we have all these little vid snippets in portrait style.
Now some people have actually found a solution to shoot video properly. But it's a bit of a chore and since people are impatient and lazy, they'll never do all that work to get proper video.

Hopefully Instagram will enable this feature soon and get rid of this portrait style shooting once and for all.
Never knew it was a limitation of Instagram.