Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to reserve 4 of them please. One blue, 1 red, one blue and one grey

Done....I'm guessing this means one of each, rather than the 2 blues as requested above :)

I will be OOS on the blues, but will be putting another order in for them, and limited quantities of a few other colors. Typical lead time is ~3 weeks. The website will have an option for pre-orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete:
Put me down for a blue & red. The blue pushed me over the edge--I just gotta have it!

Also done...hang tight on the blues...more are coming.

QUOTE=pete8314;383904]Done....I'm guessing this means one of each, rather than the 2 blues as requested above :)

I will be OOS on the blues, but will be putting another order in for them, and limited quantities of a few other colors. Typical lead time is ~3 weeks. The website will have an option for pre-orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Also done...hang tight on the blues...more are coming.[/QUOTE]

put me down for a grey and a red. I am new - how/what do i need to do?[

- - - Updated - - -

put me down for a grey and a red. I am new - how/what do i need to do?[

Nice work on the FobPockets Pete! I received them on Saturday. They fit perfectly. I'll be sure to show these off to all the MA/RI Tesla fans. Took my Model S to Newport, RI today and turned a lot of heads. This is a must-have Tesla accessory. Good luck with the business venture!

Pete, I received the fobs on Friday and really like them as well. I think the black looks particularly great, although I wish the gray was a darker shade. (Perhaps I'll order a blue one in the future.) Thanks for creating this accessory for the Tesla community!

Here's a quick photo of the new batch, note that the blue is now a very limited edition (so please don't be disappointed if it's sold out by the time you get your invite to order), but if there's strong demand I'll be able to order in more.

View attachment 25392

Again, thanks to everyone supporting this little project, it's keeping me busy :)

Awesome, please put me down for 1 grey and 1 black. This thread is getting a bit long so sorry if you've covered this already, but is there a link to paypal that you could add to your OP? Or just PM me i guess...

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm back from Teslive, and for those that were 'on the list', you should now have received a PM from me with ordering details. If I've somehow missed you, please PM me.

Based on feedback from the first orders, I've now added a credit card payment option (in addition to PayPal - still my preferred method of payment) for those that do not have a PayPal account.

'cardio', I was not able to message you are you're not accepting PMs. Please let me know how to contact you.

As a general update, I plan to order the next batch from the factory later this week. It will include some more blues, and a replenishment of the grey, red and blacks. I might throw in a couple of other options (on small quantities) to see how they go. Once the bulk of the TMC orders have been sent out, I will add the ordering details to the top of this thread, at which point everything can just go through the ordering website. For now I have not added a pre-order option to the website, as it complicates my fragile fulfillment model (me, some totes, some baggies, stamps and envelopes!). I will add this option once this initial batch is taken care of, and as new stock/colors come in, I'll update this thread.

Thanks all!

- - - Updated - - -

Pete..Received my fobs...They are great. I wanted to leave a review on your sales site but can't find a way to do so. Please advise. Thanks Al

It's not as intuitive as it could be. You should get an automated email 7 days after the items ship, but if you cannot wait to say awesome things :), then here's how:

review.jpg

OK, I think most of the TMC reservations have been taken care of now, so rather than continue to maintain the list, it's now best if everyone just goes to the website to order whatever they want.

Abstract Ocean

Since this post is so long now, I'll start a new one in the Parts For Sale forum with full details, including the coupon code for TMC members.

Thanks, again, to everyone for their support and encouragement. What next? Gym towels? golf umbrellas? Beanies? Luggage tags? Doggy t-shirts? :)

Pete,
I see the website is up and running now. I wanted to order blue but they're backordered again till August. DO You have a way to start a backorder list? I needed TWO covers please.

Not yet...I tried to get the pre-order option working, but it's proving to be temperamental. I will try to get it working, but I will still post here when I have full details on the next batch (probably a couple more options in addition to more blues), and maybe a quick mail shot to anyone that subscribed to the newsletter via the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.