Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phantom Battery Drain - 6% a day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sentry and Smart Summon are known to keep the car awake, make sure you turn both off -> In the car, not the mobile app. There might be other such settings in the car's configuration... I have a 3 so I can't go and check all the details of the S/X but I know there are differences.

EVERY time you open the mobile app you wake the car up for a while... if you check it often enough it would be as bad as having Sentry on. Stop looking at it. TeslaFi, when configured properly to not prevent sleeping, is a better tool to know if the car sleeps.

Reactions: scottf200
My X was totaled before I even get it fixed. It's actually got hit by a dumbass when I was on the way to Tesla Service Center to get it check out.
So sorry to hear. I hope everyone is OK. Good news is you're ready for your next ride :cool:

Reactions: mojavedesert
My X was totaled before I even get it fixed. It's actually got hit by a dumbass when I was on the way to Tesla Service Center to get it check out.
So sorry to hear that.

Reactions: mojavedesert