Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to hear! I didn't see anyone from Colorado on the delivery list. Was wondering if our state got blacklisted!

A trailer full of Model Y’s was delivered to the new Superior SC this afternoon! Lots of questions on this one, as they unloaded them. I’m wondering if they’re using the Superior location to prep them or if they actually intend to deliver them from Superior. Technically they can only deliver at the Littleton location at this time.

A guy named Nick Crothers posted this pic, and a video, on facebook. I was going to swing by and take a look, but others reported that they moved the cars inside right away and wouldn’t let anyone near them.

F80F6FF3-D699-4163-89FC-585D781A8070.jpeg

A trailer full of Model Y’s was delivered to the new Superior SC this afternoon
I was at the Littleton location again today (different reason, I am not stalking them I promise). Spoke with the person locking up and he said that he knew of at least 5 were in Colorado. Then mentioned the Superior store was up and running as of just a couple of weeks ago. So they may just deliver them from there!

• Funny
Reactions: Y_Wait
Schedule to pick up my MY tomorrow at Noon, had a VIN assigned for 2 days now. Surprised more haven't confirmed the same.

Utah, Performance, Gray, Black interior, Performance. If you want a pick of something, measurement, whatever, happy to help.

I was at the Littleton location again today (different reason, I am not stalking them I promise). Spoke with the person locking up and he said that he knew of at least 5 were in Colorado. Then mentioned the Superior store was up and running as of just a couple of weeks ago. So they may just deliver them from there!
I wonder if they will get an updated App for their phone? I checked but I could not find any recent App update.

Tesla Model Y Images Appear In Latest Tesla App Update | CleanTechnica

Are the rear windows tinted from the factory? Was that an option on M3? I had to get an aftermarket shop to do mine.
Schedule to pick up my MY tomorrow at Noon, had a VIN assigned for 2 days now. Surprised more haven't confirmed the same.

Utah, Performance, Gray, Black interior, Performance. If you want a pick of something, measurement, whatever, happy to help.
Good Luck & Enjoy !! Plz let us know if a trunk cover/shelf included & if center console is larger or different. Thanks !!

If you get a chance, ask them about the official tow rating, and give us some pics of what's under that rear cover. My suspicion is that they will say a tow package is "coming soon" and nothing is under the cover with no official tow rating yet but I really hope I'm wrong...

Wowowee!

Please report back how far can the second row seats recline, if at all.

And, does it include Homelink from factory.

Thanks.

Have fun today! If you have a chance, snap a picture of the rear motor part tag. I’m assuming it’s similar to where it’s on the model 3...behind the drivers side rear wheel.