Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone mount with wireless charging compatible with new console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a few of these but they have a wire that would plug in behind the old wireless charger. Since you can't do that on models with new center console the wire would be hanging in between. Anyone know of a solution or a new mount?

Also interested, even if it’s a DIY approach.

I have a model 3 and an order for Y. I have a ProClip which is fine but phone keeps locking automatically which drives my nuts (corporate policy mandates auto lock). Not sure how come people are not going nuts over not having CarPlay or a reasonable phone solution. I love my Tesla (for now, given the competition) but absolutely hate their approach to phone integration.

Agreed. No car play and android auto sucks but I think Elon is too stubborn to give into this. I bought the Jowua one without wireless charging since it requires the wire. I can position the phone vertically or horizontally. And if i need to charge I got a 3ft cable that can go behind the screen to the front into the center console. Not perfect but gets the job done