Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DHOEDu6.jpg
Wow! Where is dat?

Yah, I noticed that it doesn't have the signature on my phone either.

Yes, running 15mm front and 20mm back 7075-T6 Bloxsport spacers. Been running them for over two years without issue and love the stance!

Thanks DK21, just noticed if I put my phone on it's side (landscape mode) the signature shows :)

Gosh I really wish I could keep my grey performance wheels with spacers in Australia :(

Thanks DK21, just noticed if I put my phone on it's side (landscape mode) the signature shows :)

Gosh I really wish I could keep my grey performance wheels with spacers in Australia :(
Nice catch with the landscape mode. :D

Yah, the wheels do tend to tuck under the fender, especially if lowered. Spacers make a big difference in making it more flush (as you already know). Be well.

Just curious, what's the fine and how would they know?

Sorry, only thing my eyes are drawn to in that photo are the wheel gaps. o_O
As much as I'd like to lower it, it's out of the question. Too many bumpy/unpaved roads around me. Potholes and New England frost heaves would be pretty uncomfortable to drive with a different suspension, I think.

But I was thinking about getting a Maxton ground effects kit, though (front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser). It would look like this (I photoshopped them onto my car). Not crazy about the side skirts, wish they were slightly more pronounced.

chrome-d1-s-effcts.jpg

As much as I'd like to lower it, it's out of the question. Too many bumpy/unpaved roads around me. Potholes and New England frost heaves would be pretty uncomfortable to drive with a different suspension, I think.

But I was thinking about getting a Maxton ground effects kit, though (front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser). It would look like this (I photoshopped them onto my car). Not crazy about the side skirts, wish they were slightly more pronounced.

View attachment 634274

i find the chinese mudflaps give a slightly lowered look to it. They do scrape but you have to buy the ones made of soft rubber.