Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20220125_215542973.jpg

KW V3 feels great!

They are and I'm really happy with them so far. They're decent in the snow, and the warm weather grip seems better than the OEM tires. That's probably because they're about an inch wider though.

Really though, they're about the best bang per buck I found, and I like how they poke over the wheel to give me some protection.

15mm spacers on the rear, none on the front. Lowered too, that changes the look for sure.
Also, I highly recommend mud flaps if you run spacers. The paint wont hold up.
I agree, I have the same set of tires (but on 18" wheels). Just wished they smoothed out the tread at the end of the tire, looks almost like a truck tire haha.

@CorneliusRox Would you mind sharing your suspension setup? Any issues with rubbing? I too came from a lowered OEM+ Audi and am itching to lower my M3P. TIA

No rubbing at all. The ride is great. On the stock tires, I was pulling just a little bit more lateral G's.

Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs (TS.600.003.M3.AWD.PPU)

I agree, I have the same set of tires (but on 18" wheels). Just wished they smoothed out the tread at the end of the tire, looks almost like a truck tire haha.

Ha ha I like that actually, but I agree. I actually have BFG T/A's on my truck and like that they look semi-similar. They're unique for sure.

What size is the spacer do you have to the rear? Nice stance!!!

15mm on the rear, none on the front.

No rubbing at all. The ride is great. On the stock tires, I was pulling just a little bit more lateral G's.

Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs (TS.600.003.M3.AWD.PPU)
Thanks for the reply. The specs on these show a slightly lower stance on the rear. Is there any reverse rake as a result? If so, how noticeable is it?

If you want the best handling you should get it lowered by Unplugged Performance. Mild springs, 1 inch drop. Completely changes the feel of the car.

I have them on mine. Over 1 year with them. No issues. I will never drive a car with stock springs again. The car feels more planted and handles amazingly. If you think your car drives better now with those tires just wait till you get it lowered! Highly recommend.

joAe1kh.jpg
Your car is looking🔥 would you mind showing a couple close ups up the fender gaps? You really inspired me to get the Mild UP springs also. I was afraid of it not being low enough but it looks killer on your ride. I’m also thinking of doing BONOSS 15mm spacers for the front and 20mm on the rear for my sport 19s. Is that your car featured on their site?

F2204430-6548-4418-AA0C-8BC843286FB9.jpeg