Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Throwing some more TE37's into the mix here.

Ultra M-Specs
19x9.5 +34
19x10.5 +31

PXL_20220310_164408604.jpg

model Y LR for now. cybertruck whenever it arrives.
Nice. Congrats. I'm in same boat trying to wait it out until Rivian/Cybertruck (not sure which yet) is available. I wanted to buy a temporary EV that I can get full tax rebates on, so I started looking at several. Test drove the Ioniq 5 yesterday and was pretty let down....not sure why so many people rave about it.

Reactions: Stan930
I said it before and I will say it again, gorgeous!
Could you elaborate more on the springs? What brand and how are you liking them so far?
They’re AST/Moton 40mm springs
Ride quality after 250miles is fantastic. The spring rates seem to compliment the shock dampening very well. The stock springs were a bit “jarring” to say the least. Highly recommend these. Still not sure if the car is low enough and may switch the @UnpluggedP low springs, but I’m still undecided

AST Suspension

Reactions: Sheefo2k
They’re AST/Moton 40mm springs
Ride quality after 250miles is fantastic. The spring rates seem to compliment the shock dampening very well. The stock springs were a bit “jarring” to say the least. Highly recommend these. Still not sure if the car is low enough and may switch the @UnpluggedP low springs, but I’m still undecided

AST Suspension

I did not know that AST/Moton made springs for the model 3. Moton is a very reputable brand. I was planning on purchasing the MPP comfort or sport coilovers (slightly modified KW V2 or V3) but I know I will not make a single adjustment to the ride height once it’s set and so springs do appeal to me. Glad to hear your enjoying them and I will try to remember to check in with you in a few months so see if you’re still enjoying them.
Cheers

I did not know that AST/Moton made springs for the model 3. Moton is a very reputable brand. I was planning on purchasing the MPP comfort or sport coilovers (slightly modified KW V2 or V3) but I know I will not make a single adjustment to the ride height once it’s set and so springs do appeal to me. Glad to hear your enjoying them and I will try to remember to check in with you in a few months so see if you’re still enjoying them.
Cheers
I’m thinking about starting a build thread to show past cars and stuff I’m doing to the M3. And also cool work photos

Reactions: Knowledge