Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BF1A1B42-AEBD-427F-B185-308D7800BAFA.jpeg

Been busy today. Weekly wash of the car, RPM Tesla caliper cover install (painted them blue first), replaced rubber mud guards with carbon fiber versions, LED door sill install and put interior aluminum trunk guards on, so no scratching the plastic when putting large objects into the trunk. I'm getting too old to be taking these 19" rims and tires on and off the car for mods like caliper covers and after market fog lights.

Attachments

• PXL_20220320_205153576.jpg
    PXL_20220320_205153576.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 122
  • PXL_20220320_185847354.jpg
    PXL_20220320_185847354.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 140
  • PXL_20220320_172704911.jpg
    PXL_20220320_172704911.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 149
Been busy today. Weekly wash of the car, RPM Tesla caliper cover install (painted them blue first), replaced rubber mud guards with carbon fiber versions, LED door sill install and put interior aluminum trunk guards on, so no scratching the plastic when putting large objects into the trunk. I'm getting too old to be taking these 19" rims and tires on and off the car for mods like caliper covers and after market fog lights.
Tell me more about how you mounted that fire extinguisher, I want to add one to my trunk

Still want to drop it down more and also get new wheels.
I also have a set of 20" Perf wheels I need to get refinished. View attachment 783679View attachment 783686View attachment 783687
That is so clean. I even like that the HOV stickers are purple. Do you need the one in front? I think the wheel gap is about perfect. I like the TESLA lettering in the back too.

In related news, I just saw my first Model S Plaid in the wild today....near my place!

It really is an awesome set up. Reminds me of a dealership lounge area, but personalized. It seriously looks great! I would love to have something like that!
Thank you! That means a lot because I waited 17 years to be able to do this, and had to buy a whole new place to properly charge our Teslas! I sold my own Stealth to reinvest in more TSLA since I WFH now—so we share one boosted LR AWD. Lemme know if you want any pointers or want to know more about the various brands I used. This is why I was asking for garage threads for this forum so I can upload my progress pictures. I have plenty that show the whole process. Here was the installation of the Racedeck flooring;

02_DBurke_Garage.jpg

05_Charred_Oak_Racedeck.jpg

The 20" cutter is a must for larger tile cutting, like the 18" Charred Oak flooring you see in the above shot. A 13" cutter works fine for normal 12" Racedeck tiles.
06_MantisTol_Cutter_20_Inch.jpg

Reactions: RPYT and Clun9
Thank you! That means a lot because I waited 17 years to be able to do this, and had to buy a whole new place to properly charge our Teslas! I sold my own Stealth to reinvest in more TSLA since I WFH now—so we share one boosted LR AWD. Lemme know if you want any pointers or want to know more about the various brands I used. This is why I was asking for garage threads for this forum so I can upload my progress pictures. I have plenty that show the whole process. Here was the installation of the Racedeck flooring;

View attachment 783746
View attachment 783747

The 20" cutter is a must for larger tile cutting, like the 18" Charred Oak flooring you see in the above shot. A 13" cutter works fine for normal 12" Racedeck tiles.
View attachment 783748
I'm planning to move out of California and into a state with no sales tax (and much less expensive property taxes!) in the next 2 years. I've dumped enough money into my house, and have zero interest in dumping more, with my wife and I knowing this isn't our forever home. Once we get our new place, the new garage will receive a makeover like this!
And yes, I'm holding on to TSLA. I predict over $2000 per share within 3-5 years.

Reactions: Spacep0d