Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1903.JPG

Love German Shepherds. How do you combat shedding?
I have 2 of my own but the don’t get in the Tesla. 😀
I have the Tesla backseat cover then I take everything out to vacuum. I have a Ridgid Shop Vac with the car detailing kit to reach all the small areas - and Heavy Duty Swiffers for around the front and back windows. I then use diluted “free and clear” dish soap in a spray bottle and wipe every surface down. I try to do all of that weekly but sometimes I don’t do the interior for a month.

In the end, its my only car and I had to make peace with it getting well used (but also well loved).

• Love
Reactions: GeoG
I have the Tesla backseat cover then I take everything out to vacuum. I have a Ridgid Shop Vac with the car detailing kit to reach all the small areas - and Heavy Duty Swiffers for around the front and back windows. I then use diluted “free and clear” dish soap in a spray bottle and wipe every surface down. I try to do all of that weekly but sometimes I don’t do the interior for a month.

In the end, its my only car and I had to make peace with it getting well used (but also well loved).

I have a Corgi Shepherd mix and she sheds a ton. The issue for her isn't the Tesla cover for the seat, but for the door panels. She has short little stompers and loves to stand on the armrest when she looks out the window. As soon as she does that, the door panel covers come off.

But like you said, vacuuming as soon as the covers come off and then cleaning with interior detailer spray/glass cleaner is the best solution.

Reactions: GeoG

Anything for our dogs. Right?

Attachments

• 926CF5C7-72EC-401F-BF4E-15AEB5A56F72.jpeg
    926CF5C7-72EC-401F-BF4E-15AEB5A56F72.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Love
Reactions: chrstna4
Still deciding if side skirts and lip are a good fit…almost looks too artificial. Thoughts??

View attachment 858926View attachment 858927
If I can be brutally honest... the parts look mismatched. The sideskirts seem OK (can't tell if they are real carbon fiber), but you also put literally the cheapest garbage three-piece Amazon/ebay special front splitter on it and to make it worse it's fake carbon fiber.

Black is also kinda tough since you don't get the contrast with other colors that make parts like that really stand out. Some of the nicest Model 3s I've seen were black, some had a few pieces, some had none (but they had a nice stance and some nice vinyl accents).

If I can be brutally honest... the parts look mismatched. The sideskirts seem OK (can't tell if they are real carbon fiber), but you also put literally the cheapest garbage three-piece Amazon/ebay special front splitter on it and to make it worse it's fake carbon fiber.

Black is also kinda tough since you don't get the contrast with other colors that make parts like that really stand out. Some of the nicest Model 3s I've seen were black, some had a few pieces, some had none (but they had a nice stance and some nice vinyl accents).
Brutally honest is how i roll! I appreciate the feedback, and honestly i was trending the same way. Yesterday before i left work i got annoyed by the side skirts so i ripped 'em off and put them in the car. The front splitter is a meme between my wife and i. It is also leaving very soon lol.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Brutally honest is how i roll! I appreciate the feedback, and honestly i was trending the same way. Yesterday before i left work i got annoyed by the side skirts so i ripped 'em off and put them in the car. The front splitter is a meme between my wife and i. It is also leaving very soon lol.

Since you're taking feedback I would suggest trying to find some V1 sport wheels or 20" v1 performance wheels. I don't know what Tesla was thinking with the v2 sport rims, the outer lip is way too thick.

Reactions: tm1v2
Since you're taking feedback I would suggest trying to find some V1 sport wheels or 20" v1 performance wheels. I don't know what Tesla was thinking with the v2 sport rims, the outer lip is way too thick.
On the lookout for V1 Performance wheels if i can find some at a reasonable price - told myself I'd sport for 19" rays or volks if i buy new wheels.

Reactions: SpriteM3 and tm1v2
On the lookout for V1 Performance wheels if i can find some at a reasonable price - told myself I'd sport for 19" rays or volks if i buy new wheels.
I just sold my 20" set to a friend of mine. Still have a spare set for back up.
Skip the 20" Perf wheels and just go straight to 19" Rays. I can't be happier with my Gram Lights although I still want ZE40s if I can find them in the right specs. For now, I don't want to do another set of TE37s since I have them on another car already.

Reactions: canasion35