Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends what kind…. I only have 3 that I really like
Speaking of front lips, I destroyed mine on a speed bump on our road trip to TN this week 😐
90C12BD0-82B1-44C2-9970-DFF1D7EC06FF.jpeg

A big ole speed bump that I didn’t take at an angle…lesson learned! And the model 3 is awesome. AP makes trips a breeze and the supercharger system makes you not even worry about range. It puts my wife and I at a supercharger with usually 13-15% left in the battery. This has become our road-trip car over the Mercedes C63. Highly recommended!!

A big ole speed bump that I didn’t take at an angle…lesson learned! And the model 3 is awesome. AP makes trips a breeze and the supercharger system makes you not even worry about range. It puts my wife and I at a supercharger with usually 13-15% left in the battery. This has become our road-trip car over the Mercedes C63. Highly recommended!!
Ahhh the good old speed bump...a lowered car's worst nightmare. Also, your lip sits pretty low, that definitely did not help.

That is great to hear!!! I am going to be making a very similar road trip soon, I just hope I do not encounter snow, as I do not plan on changing the PS4Ss lol.

Ahhh the good old speed bump...a lowered car's worst nightmare. Also, your lip sits pretty low, that definitely did not help.

That is great to hear!!! I am going to be making a very similar road trip soon, I just hope I do not encounter snow, as I do not plan on changing the PS4Ss lol.
As good as the PS4S’s are, they may have trouble with the cold! When we were up in Knoxville visiting the Smoky Mountains, the temps were in the 30’s through the night with highs in the 50’s. Don’t wait too long! I’d really recommend driving through the Smoky Mountain state park if you’re near; worthy detour for sure!

As good as the PS4S’s are, they may have trouble with the cold! When we were up in Knoxville visiting the Smoky Mountains, the temps were in the 30’s through the night with highs in the 50’s. Don’t wait too long! I’d really recommend driving through the Smoky Mountain state park if you’re near; worthy detour for sure!
I know they will perform horribly if they encounter snow, and obviously ice, but I think they will perform alright in cold weather. If I have time I am definitely going to visit the smokies, however, it will be an action-packed trip. If anything, I will go during spring/summer.