Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000010423.jpg

I got the trim wrapped in matte colour shift so it changes depending on viewing angle. Hard to get the effect across in pictures but you can see the possible spectrum.

Attachments

• 1000010438.jpg
    1000010438.jpg
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1000010421.jpg
    1000010421.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: systemmotorsports
Has anyone found side skirts they’ve liked and don’t look like an afterthought? Been through two sets and never liked how they flowed with the car.

View attachment 1036367

I'm in a side skirt figure 8 pattern as well right now. I have these real carbon fiber aero sides, really like them a lot, but not installed yet. Might sell them.

CF Side Skirts.PNG

My car is lowered so I'm looking for something that sits more flush rather than hanging lower, because any high speed bump will crack it no doubt with my current height.

I do like the side skirts that @powerprime has. Curious to know which ones those are as well.

I'm in a side skirt figure 8 pattern as well right now. I have these real carbon fiber aero sides, really like them a lot, but not installed yet. Might sell them.

View attachment 1036791

My car is lowered so I'm looking for something that sits more flush rather than hanging lower, because any high speed bump will crack it no doubt with my current height.

I do like the side skirts that @powerprime has. Curious to know which ones those are as well.
IMG_9311.jpeg

IMG_9312.jpeg

www.csr-automotive.de

Reactions: Elektrick