Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OKAY i see you 👀 The new diffuser ties it all in! Do you engage your bump stops a lot being that low? Debating going lower but i don't want to be riding on the bump stops!

Never actually. The Flex-Zs ride soooo well. With the 265s it also has so much more tire that it never gets to that point. I need a matching front lip now but afraid it would rip off. The rear diffuser already touches my driveway leaving it when I pull out. I just need different wheels now.

Spent a couple hours doing a snow foam, deep clean, wax and seal. Delighted with the result.

Only have it 3 weeks now, what a car it is.

IMG-20240309-WA0011.jpg

Decided to upsize my sidewall from a 265/35/19 to a 255/40/19- fills up the wheel well much better and gives me more height to clear speed bumps without scraping!

Model 3 on Superspeed Wheels RF05RR 19x9.5 on Firestone Indy 500

View attachment 1032147
View attachment 1032148View attachment 1032149View attachment 1032150
Fitment looks solid! I’m in the market for some new wheels and was wondering how aggressive I could go without getting into any trouble. If you don’t mind me asking, what offset are you running on that set?