Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So so sexy!

Begging for a chrome delete though.

@Speedgirl i highly recommend this:

Tesla Model 3 Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

A3F55175-4F5E-45BE-9696-4790023B22F8.jpeg

I dunno.
It feels quicker because of how violently it kicks but can’t put my finger on it actually being faster.

The 3 doesnt have an induction motor in the back so you rely on the kick from the front motor unlike the S.
The S has an induction motor in the back and in the front so you get much more kick.

The PM motors are great for efficiency but they probably have less kick than very light sport cars. Certainly not instant torque, neither on paper, nor in real life.

That said, acceleration can be very subjective too.
One time on a hill with tailwind I thought I could see what a ludicrous launch would feel like.
Accelerated hard downhill with tailwind. Felt like nothing happened and I was sort of dissapointed. Then I looked at the GPS readout which said 2.7 seconds 0 to 100....

Looks great with the chrome delete! I just wanted something different from what everyone is doing and thought I would keep it chrome for awhile. I get bored easily though so I am sure sometime in the future I will do the chrome delete!
If you want "different" you could always do the pillar delete as well. Nikola Pro sells those as well. I almost got it for myself but it's a little too extreme for me.