Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before she was mine... this was taken right when it came off the truck before we took delivery Tuesday (still a bit dirty from the truck).

car2.jpg

Ah, makes sense. I was thinking about either a CF one, or perhaps getting one painted to match the MSM color. You wouldn't see too many of those color-matched spoilers around!
I have this spoiler (https://amzn.to/2SZtJu1) but if you look at the customer reviews at the bottom you'll see he painted his pearl white to match. That sounds like something that might be up your ally.

Are those RPM front spoilers? Would love to see a side profile of this car!

Not OP but that looks like the Ikon front spoiler. I would love to know how much lower it makes your front clearance. I think I prefer getting the RPM one as it seems a bit higher up. Either way both models are available on Ebay if you prefer getting them direct from China rather than paying the RPM markup.

Likely CA judging by that UGLY HOV sticker on the blue 3. Also the aspect ratio is compressed horizontally making them look short and fat.

Your sig says MultiColor Red?????? What does that mean???
Hah! No one from Cali drives out of state... I drove there non stop 4 times in the last 5 years alone.
I doubt the charging lot is going to be as ugly as the main airport.
You're right about the HOV stickers tho! Freaking butt ugly warts on the bumper.
One outa three... ;)

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc