Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our buddies )

48544787927_3f09293edb_b.jpg
Nice! I had a silver '16 Volt, traded it in for a silver Model 3, and my neighbors didn't notice I had a new car for 6 months! Similar size, color and they both plugged in!

Any rock chips from thrown rocks a long with grass clippings?
That's why I'm afraid of.

I didn't get a chance to inspect fully due to being in a rush. Tomorrow gonna rinse it and have a look.

Damn that sucks!! I'd be really upset as well... Did your neighbor even apologize? I would make him wash it back but heck I wouldn't even trust him/her washing the car for me..

He did apologize when I messaged him. He said I'll clean the car but i didn't see any initiative And I felt cheap asking for money.
I just hope there isn't any damage and the grass that went down the window gap don't create any issues in the future

Here's a picture from the first week of me having it. This Saturday was one week after delivery.

I moved up from Honda Civic 2009.. my previous cars were 2003 Honda civic, 2011 Honda civic and the most driven 2009 Honda Civic. Funny thing is they're all running by other family members and one of them having of 350k km on it. I absolutely love them. But now I have a new favourite.

Attachments

• 80EBF937-DBF3-456F-99D3-B0570CDB3BB2.jpeg
    80EBF937-DBF3-456F-99D3-B0570CDB3BB2.jpeg
    585 KB · Views: 370
Reactions: yerEVan
That's why I'm afraid of.

I didn't get a chance to inspect fully due to being in a rush. Tomorrow gonna rinse it and have a look.

He did apologize when I messaged him. He said I'll clean the car but i didn't see any initiative And I felt cheap asking for money.
I just hope there isn't any damage and the grass that went down the window gap don't create any issues in the future
WTF? He didn't realize he was blowing clippings and other potential debris on your shiny new car? Tell him to warn you next time so you can move it. Way uncool. Very passive-aggressive behavior.

Reactions: Kleenerth3