Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still learning wheel terminology lol, so is yours considered staggered? Why didn't you just get the same size wheels for the rear?

yes it’s what you call staggered. Only reason anyone goes staggered is for looks! Its been years... but I used to be big into auto-x and HPDE events. Staggered isn’t an issue for street, spirited driving or even occasional/random auto-x/track days. But squared 19’s are the better handling setup for more serious auto-x/track junkies. If I ever get back into it I’ll get another set for track duty.

yes it’s what you call staggered. Only reason anyone goes staggered is for looks! Its been years... but I used to be big into auto-x and HPDE events. Staggered isn’t an issue for street, spirited driving or even occasional/random auto-x/track days. But squared 19’s are the better handling setup for more serious auto-x/track junkies. If I ever get back into it I’ll get another set for track duty.

Ah gotcha. I kinda like the 20's cause I like bigger wheels. What setup do you think is best for looks and handling? Or would you still stand by squared 19's?

It was time to rotate the tires so decided to make the simple 30 min job into a 4hr activity.

ceramic coated the brake calipers and the wheels. We shall see how it lasts in this environment.

Attachments

• 123EF364-0C05-49D9-8047-EEE70057791C.jpeg
    123EF364-0C05-49D9-8047-EEE70057791C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • AC0E77AB-6A20-42A1-A5B8-2C55C1EDF143.jpeg
    AC0E77AB-6A20-42A1-A5B8-2C55C1EDF143.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 127
  • E84ACFB9-3D17-4110-9BCB-9837CD60C5F4.jpeg
    E84ACFB9-3D17-4110-9BCB-9837CD60C5F4.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: Torque Monster
Just moved into a condo building 2 weeks ago and bought a battery powered pressure washer to wash my 3. Today was my first wash with it at my new residence. Rinsed and about to dry.

Unfortunately we don't have any charging BUT fortunately there is a 10 stall (about to be expanded) Supercharger in the parking deck (same level I park on too).

IMG_2674 (1).jpeg

Just moved into a condo building 2 weeks ago and bought a battery powered pressure washer to wash my 3. Today was my first wash with it at my new residence. Rinsed and about to dry.

Unfortunately we don't have any charging BUT fortunately there is a 10 stall (about to be expanded) Supercharger in the parking deck (same level I park on too).

View attachment 481770
Very nice. Atlantic Station?

View attachment 481770
How do you fill that thing up? Do you have to wheel the whole thing to a hose? Or does the water bucket lift out so you can fill it inside?

Can it take attachments (like a snow foam thrower)?

How many minutes of water do you think it goes before it's empty?

Sorry for all the questions. But I'm thinking something like this would be great for washing over the winter months when our water spigots are shut off and our hoses are stored away for the winter.