Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, here is my LR AWD M3P- also know as Custom Performance Sleeper/Stealth. I'm attaching a list of all upgrades but please dont hesitate to ask me any questions.

· Avant Guard wheels - M520-R Dark Graphite Metallic 5X114.3 19X9.5 +35 15 DGM 64.1 – By Jason at Getyourwheels.com

· Michelin Sport AS/3 Tires – 265/35-R19 – Discount Tire

· Matte Carbon Fiber center consoles – RPM Tesla

· Matte Carbon Fiber Dashboard Replacement – RPM Tesla

· Matte Carbon Fiber mirrors – RPM Tesla

· Matte Carbon Fiber side camera covers – Amazon by Toplight

· Matte Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Wing Lip Spoiler - TSportline

· IKON black front Bumper lip - Ebay

· Chrome delete Satin Black - Kenriko

· Performance stainless steel pedals – Amazon by Bekool

· Frunk cooler bag - Evannex

· Black Tesla logos – Amazon by JDclubs

· Tesla back license plate – Etsy by BoringMod

· Abstract Ocean matte Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector (not installed yet)

· Tint by Tintlab – Llumar Ceramic - 80 on windshield, 80 on roof, 40 on back windows and 50 on front windows. – San DIego

· Tesla Wall charger installed by UCPhotons - Garret Lees – San Diego

· Debating on painting the calipers red and lowering ¾”.

View attachment 496305 View attachment 496306 View attachment 496307 View attachment 496308 View attachment 496309 View attachment 496310 View attachment 496311 View attachment 496312 View attachment 496313 View attachment 496314
Lower it, you’ll love the stance.

Reactions: 2020Reset
43k miles and 15 months later!

(One of these cars gets outside in the snow a bit more...)

20191217_211337.jpg

Edit: to clarify the Audi is a neighbors

Last edited:
My 3 w/ its 3 EV brethren (& some ICEs) :rolleyes:
dc8ef504-4a35-433e-892a-b2264732bd31-jpeg.496640
Wow! A lot of cars that I would have liked to own. The purple Prowler and the min-prowler, the signature S and the mini-s, the Chevy Volt and the Cadillac Volt, the one axel open air vehicle and the 4 axel open air vehicle. And those are the cars you choose to store OUTSIDE of the garage. Imagine what's inside...

• Funny
Reactions: 2012MS85
Thanks! It's a fun car. It's true what they say about the handling of the Esprit. But it's not true what they say about the reliability. It's been a very good car, and so have the others Esprits I have owned.

I've always liked the Esprit. Almost got one in the late 80s, but ended up getting a Porsche 944 instead (wished I had gotten the Lotus..). At the time, my cousin's wife said I should have gotten the Lotus. She said it was the car that made James Bond what he was. Loved the burglar alarm the Lotus had in "For Your Eyes Only"....

Reactions: TLLMRRJ