Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20210227_081244813_2.jpg
Best I can do right now. Custom Hot Wheels that has been sitting on my desk while I daydream about my pick up day next week. Love this thread-

Reactions: Mark57
I'm sold! I wholeheartedly agree :)

I've struggled with that over many sleepless nights since I bought it. I still have trust issues lol. But yes, the gaps suck.

I struggled for a year, and then just did it. It's been great. Looks better and now I have a much more premium version of the same style of suspension ride without the OEM bad suspension behaviors.

Reactions: robski
The real unicorn (does it even exist?) would be Silver with White interior and Free Supercharger on a performance Model 3. I don't remember when the white interior premiered, but I thought it was with the Performance, and the Free Supercharging was just the first week they shipped.

Yeah, and there is another Tesla right behind your car. Bay Area Tesla peeps are getting to the point where there is ALWAYS a Tesla in view, I know the factory is here, but Daaaaum!
I was surprised to recently see a chart that showed Tesla accounts for only 4% of all CA sales. I would have guessed higher. And CA is their primary market. Lots of room for growth.

I was surprised to recently see a chart that showed Tesla accounts for only 4% of all CA sales. I would have guessed higher. And CA is their primary market. Lots of room for growth.
Depending on how that pie was sliced, 4% can be a lot. Imagine all the pickups, SUVs, crossovers, compacts, other EVs, etc. were sold...and Tesla accounted for 4% of all that? Sounds like a lot to me.

Reactions: MODEL+