Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shes all done.

Huge shout out to forum member @P3D-R for installing my coilovers and spacers here locally. Also for the picture!

20210729-Andre Storm MPP Comfort NA.jpeg

Thanks, its OEM G.Zero rims.
I got them all with same ET (34), I know some 3P owners get different ET front vs Rear.

I am using 2x20mm spacers in rear (H&R) and 2x19mm spacers in front (H&R).
Tires are 235 PS4S. Got them as an refferal gift. I had some custom made jova wheels, but I kindof wanted back to 20" since I didnt feel the car looked as planted on 19". You can see some other cool shots of the rims here on my instagram: Login • Instagram
19mm in the front?

19mm in the front?
Sorry, its 2 x 20mm rear, 2 x 17 mm front.
Seems Im unable to edit the post.

But anywas part numbers in this picture:
1627763182045.png

PS: Do know that I have 3P, 3P has thinner rotor hats vs LR.
Also do know that I got the g.zero with same ET front and rear, I know many 3P owners get different ET front and rear for g.zero.
For me, I already had these spacers and I like to be able to rotate tires, so I am just happy I got identical ET F/R.

View attachment 689100
Finally got the Eibach pro kit installed. Definitely in my opinion and where I drive it is a better ride. A little bouncy in the smaller hits instead of being harsh but solid on the bigger bumps instead of loose. It’s softer where it needs to be and more control when your aggressive. No complaints.
I agree. I installed Eibachs a few months ago and like the look and the performance of them.

Reactions: Foxjordan22