Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are RF06RR from a small company called Superspeed in Canada. I've always loved the look of the Ray's Volk Racing TE37 but this is a daily driver and couldn't justify the insane $$$$$ for a car that will never be on the track, these were a good compromise. They are flow formed and have a weight with rubber of 45 lbs which is about 4 lbs lighter than the stock Aero set up. I would have loved to go with a 19" instead of 18" but I drive a lot of county roads and past experience has taught me that the extra inch of rubber makes a huge difference when protecting the wheels from pot holes that show up randomly, especially the spring. I had to use a concentric hub ring as they come with a centre bore of 73.1 mm, again not tracking it so don't really care. Here are the specs:

Part: RF0618085405114MBSize: 18x8.5Offset: +40PCD: 5x114.3Centre Bore: 73.1Colour: Matt Black

I had to swap out the lugs as well because no JDM style wheel is complete with out them. The ones I put on were:

MUTEKI HR50 OPEN END 14X1.50 BLACK / RED RING

View attachment 798388
Ooh I hate you for showing me those lugs!!!

Thanks to Danny at Model Plus Studio for hooking me up with a perfect setup of Advan Racing R6’s in 20x9.5 et+28 on 245/35/20 Bridgestone Potenza Sport tires. I’ve tried over 10 sets of wheels on my 3 and this takes the cake. Makes everything else seem plain (except my 21” Sig SV305S setup that is a tie IMO).
good lord. JDM wheels are the sexiest on the planet. i wanted Volks so bad that I got a set for my Tacoma in 16" cause that's all the price i could stomach.
this is sick my friend. what's your suspension setup?

Been on a photo binge lately

IMG_20220429_211233.jpg