Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery yesterday!
IMG_1435.jpg

Wow that brings back some memories! Is there an actual PC Jr in that box? Do you have a working 5.25" floppy with DOS to boot it from?

Heck, do you have a second floppy drive for it? I remember the 1 drive situation with the PC Jr being cumbersome. Both for doing work, and also when you're trying to discretely erase every floppy in the classroom on the last day of 1st or 2nd grade. *Ahem*, I mean I an angel then. 😇

Reactions: MDM323
Wow that brings back some memories! Is there an actual PC Jr in that box? Do you have a working 5.25" floppy with DOS to boot it from?

Heck, do you have a second floppy drive for it? I remember the 1 drive situation with the PC Jr being cumbersome. Both for doing work, and also when you're trying to discretely erase every floppy in the classroom on the last day of 1st or 2nd grade. *Ahem*, I mean I an angel then. 😇
I had the whole shebang until today. My grandfather, long time IBMer bought this in mid 80s. I used to use this computer all the time with my grandfather, he passed away two years ago and we still had this in the attic. I pulled it out and still worked. It made me sad but today I sold it to someone who would use it. I’m going to go get manhattans ( his favorite drink) and purchase a few shares of IBM stock (not exactly blue chip anymore), I feel it’s a fitting way to move forward.

Attachments

• 8D4D1C02-9998-4BD1-9249-5502F8AA029F.jpeg
    8D4D1C02-9998-4BD1-9249-5502F8AA029F.jpeg
    606.9 KB · Views: 66