Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not quite a picture right now.. but I did finish editing it just now so that counts I suppose. 😁 Happy Halloween! 👻🎃

pkoyIsB.jpg

And I'll just add this one too from the same set.

tbRgVF4.jpg
Absolute beauty

Reactions: E.Potter
Reactions: arrow7
This was deemed one of the worst builds at the semi show.... I personally think its terrible, but that being said...if you can single out the work and the car....the detail and effort put in is astonishing.

That is exactlly what I thought.

People really don't like the look and understandably so, but they still love to hate on it just because they can't get any deeper than the surface.

Sad.

Reactions: E.Potter
This was at SEMA this last week? I'm not seeing much Tesla, and this is what I see from the consumer trends show?
And this is so 70's van style with the wheels and paint style. Not a popular look. Consistent execution, looks cohesive, but damn it is garish. Did SEMA not embrace Model 3?
There's a variety of Tesla builds and featured cars at SEMA. That low rider Model Y is just one interpretation of the many Tesla's on display. Getting the chance to see it up close, in person, the build quality is impressive whether you its execution or not.

Here are some that I've come across at SEMA this year.

IMG_6077.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG
IMG_6050 2.jpg
IMG_6061.JPG
IMG_6063.JPG
IMG_6069.JPG
IMG_6073.JPG
IMG_6119.jpg
IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6019.JPG

Danny

Well, guys, my journey with the Model 3 has come to an end. It was an extremely fun ride, and I feel like I got to really explore what was possible with this platform and make the car my own.
Here are some of the last pictures I took of the car before being traded in:
DSC02094.JPG
DSC02082.JPG

FYI, the car is for sale at Alpha One Motors in Round Rock, TX if anyone is interested. I am not affiliated with them, but they were truly great and made the process of buying a car extremely easy so highly recommend them. (mods please edit/delete if I am not allowed to say this)

Last edited:
Well, guys, my journey with the Model 3 has come to an end. It was an extremely fun ride, and I feel like I got to really explore what was possible with this platform and make the car my own.
View attachment 988551View attachment 988552
FYI, the car is for sale at Alpha One Motors in Round Rock, TX if anyone is interested. I am not affiliated with them, but they were truly great and made the process of buying a car extremely easy so highly recommend them. (mods please edit/delete if I am not allowed to say this)
Nothing quite as nice as a black car at dusk. That is hot!

• Love
Reactions: santua
View attachment 988551View attachment 988552
sad to see you go...was wondering where you went for a while! Good luck in TX - whole new level of drivers out there compared to FL.

• Love
Reactions: santua and E.Potter