Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another wet day
Gold on blue.
IMG_3284.jpeg

sad to see you go...was wondering where you went for a while! Good luck in TX - whole new level of drivers out there compared to FL.
I know man... I honestly just got caught up in so many things... moving, work, you know. But hey, y'all are not getting rid of me that simple lol. I'll still check in every now and then to see what up!

And yeah, completely different drivers out here lol. I was surprised though, they seem a lot more civilized believe it or not, and for the most part they understand not to hog the left lane, can you believe it? Not used to that in South FL 🤣

What did yo
I know man... I honestly just got caught up in so many things... moving, work, you know. But hey, y'all are not getting rid of me that simple lol. I'll still check in every now and then to see what up!

And yeah, completely different drivers out here lol. I was surprised though, they seem a lot more civilized believe it or not, and for the most part they understand not to hog the left lane, can you believe it? Not used to that in South FL 🤣
What did you move on to?!

Went back to my old ways, BMW M2 Competition. I missed the driving characteristics of that car, as well as the sound, among many other things.
My gf still has her Model 3 LR so I'll still get to enjoy the convenient and fun things that Tesla has to offer.
Curious what other cars did you consider aside from the M2? Which was a phenomenal choice btw!

o1iWd7s.jpg

ns4hNG4.jpg

lFVF2rd.jpg

I need to find me some ZE40s or CE28Ns in 19x9.5.
ZE40 M-Spec come in 19x9.5 +35 or +22. Lug holes drilled for M14.
CE28+ has not release 19" size yet. Only 18" available at the moment.

Another Japanese wheel catching my eye is Advan Racing RZ-DF2:
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 4.14.33 PM.png

Wouldn't be a bad idea to order during current annual SEMA sale (ends 11/15).

Regards,
Danny

Last edited: