Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BA1DBF3D-1FE0-47E5-A64A-8B7C1BC6D993.jpeg

Thanks! Yeah ended up raising the front and the rears, battery height in the front was making me nervous. Obsessed over it for a while chasing 1-2mm and decided I needed to stop 😂
Good call (on accepting the 1-2 mm difference). I was chasing about a 2-3 mm difference myself, trying to get the exact same height at all four wheel locations (27-1/4” measured from ground to top of the fender wheel arch). I’d get two to match up, but the other two wheel locations would always be about 2-3 mm off. The odd part was no matter how I adjusted the other two locations (and I tried more times than I care to admit), I could never get all four to match exactly. Oh well, guess I’ll have to live with a little imperfection... 🤪

Reactions: SK360
Picked it up Friday!
Just hit my 3 year earlier this week, I am a little jealous of your new eyes, that "just picked up" period is the best. But I get super excited to drive the car and for updates to the software.

Sort of like a marriage, dating is tantalizing, but waking up next to your love every day is SO satisfying.