Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where did you get your Relika r241s? I love these and am planning on replacing the geminis with these. I live in Seattle and have been wondering if it’s worth driving up to Vancouver to get them and avoid the expensive shipping from Canada when ordering online.
I bought them locally in the Vancouver area from a distributor (Kaiben Wheels) who is active on Facebook Marketplace. They cost $1095 Canadian ($885 US dollars).

I'll message you his phone number. He had the wheels in stock when I bought them a few weeks ago, and has free delivery in the Vancouver area. He might even have a delivery option to Seattle, since he is a large distributor.

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Finally got Stealthy_Ninja tinted and PPF these past two days.
I dreaded not driving him around those days but today was the day. Loved every moment of it and got to smoke some people that tried to race me. HAHAHA.
I got Xpel Ceramic XR Plus tint on all windows and windshield and PPF on the front-end and all four side doors.
Tint: 70% windshield (I wanted 40% but I guess they wrote it incorrectly) 20% on all windows including rear. I will do the roof later on.
I think the windshield and front windows are too light for my liking, but it will do for now. I am going to redo the windshield and front windows a bit darker down the road. The FL sun is no joke and I can't stand it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• tempImageZShxz8.png
    tempImageZShxz8.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 272
  • tempImage0THLMb.png
    tempImage0THLMb.png
    4 MB · Views: 263
  • 2EF0F5D3-B72F-4016-A65C-4A20FB9B6756_1_201_a.jpeg
    2EF0F5D3-B72F-4016-A65C-4A20FB9B6756_1_201_a.jpeg
    652.2 KB · Views: 250
  • B7266BFC-FB74-4FFF-AF20-C31418FEA6E4_1_201_a.jpeg
    B7266BFC-FB74-4FFF-AF20-C31418FEA6E4_1_201_a.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 246
T Sportline TS5 21x9.5 square setup with et30 offset.
Did you order that way from their website or did you custom order that square setup? Now their website only allows staggered wheel order for 21" wheels on the website. When I called and questioned a square setup, they claimed they only offer 21" wheels in staggered. I could have sworn I saw a staggered wheel option as a buy option on their 21" wheel website prior.