Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20210530_104204-jpg.733108
Gotta love those race deck floors. Similar colors as mine but I've got a lot more red
I envy your garage. It seems that you park in reverse? Where is the charger?

Last edited:
Thanks. I still need to paint the white walls (same color as the slat walls). I'm still trying to clear things out as well as put more things on the walls so it's been a slow process.

Charger is on the left wall, right of the paper towel roll N left of my helmet.
I haven't had to use it yet but it's there when I need it.

Reactions: Kaisoku(Fast)
Haha thanks! I definitely LOL'd when I read your post.

List of mods:
powoq Front Lip Spoiler in Gloss Carbon Fiber (Amazon version of RPM Tesla lip?, ABS plastic)
powoq Fog Light Covers in Gloss Carbon Fiber
Gloss Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap for blacking out the front lip
Bomely Upgraded Mud Flaps
Aodhan AFF7 20x10.5 ET35 in Matte Bronze with 275/40/20 tires
Love the wheels. Is there a 20x9.5 that would work with the MYLR and not cause issues with calipers? Feel 10.5 is a bit too stretched.

Reactions: TheTheocracy
Love the wheels. Is there a 20x9.5 that would work with the MYLR and not cause issues with calipers? Feel 10.5 is a bit too stretched.
20x9.5 are a little tough to find, unless you go more custom. Most 20" wheels I have seen are 20x9 or 20x10.5. Aodhan AFF7 has a 20x9 ET30, but I think Titan 7 T-S5 has 20x9.5 ET35 that is similar in styling. There is a member on these forums that has the T-S5 20x10 in bronze, which look really nice.

Reactions: TheTheocracy
W

nice wheels!

are those the Martian wheels? 19"?

im assuming its quicker than the 21" Uber bc its lighter. But do you actually feel it?

and what kind of range are you getting? assuming 100% is 300 ish.

Another member is selling those Martian 19" and im picking them up next week for my MYP. Still debating which set to keep on my car. Any help to decide please.

thx.
These are Aodhan AFF7 and they supposedly weight 23.9lbs for 20x10.5. They do feel lighter carrying them, feels slightly quicker from a standstill, and turn-in feels better (probably due to the larger width in the front). One thing we noticed right away was the ride quality. Much smoother with a larger sidewalk.

I can't tell fully about range because it's getting colder, but it might be slightly worse due to the tire width? More than half the commute is highway speeds. Depending on your tire width, you might get better mileage.

The Martians do look really nice and was considering them as an option. Hope they work well for you!

Reactions: yellowr6