Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
camping in acadia, get those TT-30 adapters! booked a 50 amp site found out the whole campground uses 30 amps. Good thing i had my adapter
IMG_0855.jpg

Reactions: CV-MY
Pulled into my daughters’ high school parking lot to attend their orchestra concert and noticed two MYs parked next to each other, so naturally I had to park next to them:
View attachment 863567

As I walked toward the school entrance, I saw a black MY about 4 spots away. So just a red one short of a full set. LOL!
View attachment 863568
They are quickly becoming the new Camry.

I went grocery shopping today. I liked the way this looked after I put my groceries in the car so a took a few pictures. The back seats are down and there is a mattress for my dog. He doesn't like being left alone in the car so I don't take him grocery shopping. The yellow and black thing is an Insta-Crate. They are very useful for storage although I can only fit three of them in the trunk area. The large totes (that I can carry on my shoulder) have mostly replaced the Insta-Crates and also replaced a wheeled Igloo Icecube cooler.
shopping-my-3-sm.jpg

Sometimes I wish Tesla would update the look of these cars. They all look exactly the same. Everyone has the same looking car. Maybe a different color wrap here and some new rims there.

Anyone else getting a little tired of the sameness?
to me this is a good thing cuts down on scraps and wastes, so many auto makers update parts every single year as its the only way they keep people coming back, so much waste goes into it, so many scrap yards of parts that will never ben used because someones 1987 corolla front bumper only fits a 87/88 corolla, sadly the more similar the better for the future and simplicity of getting things fixed when things happen