Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked her up this morning!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my 2020 Tesla Model X P100d on 12/2 and picked her up this morning in San Antonio. Everything was ready to go at my scheduled appointment. She was fully detailed and in perfect condition. Absolutely love it. Now to decide whether or not to do a chrome delete and powder coat the wheels black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

996F2EC8-66AD-45D8-9A31-6AF44D36B6C8.jpeg

If you want to keep the 20” rims I recommend checking out the post regarding the 2-tone kit. I put them on my car and it made a HUGE difference. The wheels appear much larger and more sporty. I have pics in that thread if you’re interested. At $50 + a couple of hours of your time, they’re a lot cheaper than powder coating or 22” rims.

"In Toronto I got my MX done professionally for $500USD"
What color?
Did you specify what you wanted wrapped or leave it up to the shop?
They give you options, and ask what look you’re looking for. They also ask what colour you like it to be. We decided to match the Tesla 22 rims. I requested the Tesla writing on the back be left chrome, and delete all the chrome in between letters. I also wanted the front T badge untouched. Lastly I asked for dual motor with underline to be removed. I was in the shop for Xpel Ultimate PPF and asked to also remove chrome.

My P MX is black with white seats. I also added ceramic coating

Got home yesterday. Stopped at the supercharger in Junction for just a few minutes (enough time for a restroom break and water). Then stopped in Ozona and walked to the Dairy Queen for lunch while we charged. Made it home with 18% battery left. Usage was pretty high, but I drove the speed limit and a large portion of that was 80 on interstate 10 with all the hills. Very pleased with the drive and range. When I got my first Tesla 4 years ago there were zero superchargers between my house and San Antonio and zero between my house and Dallas. Now there are 3 between home and San Antonio (4 if you include the one in San Antonio), and 3 between my house and Ft. Worth. Just need to get the Lubbock and San Angelo location installed!

Reactions: MichaelP90DL