Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

picking up my Model S Plaid tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ladies and gents.....my heavens. It is better than I ever dreamed. we have a 2020 fully loaded Day One Bentley Flying Spur and it doesn't come close to the Tesla in any regard.

tesla crushed it with this Model S. I wouldn't change anything tbh. It's wonderful top to tails

i will say any one on the fence between Plaid and Long Range....YOU DO NOT NEED THE PLAID. No one needs this amount of speed. That said........if you have the extra money, you won't be mad you did.

don't hesitate -- order this car asap.

ladies and gents.....my heavens. It is better than I ever dreamed. we have a 2020 fully loaded Day One Bentley Flying Spur and it doesn't come close to the Tesla in any regard.

tesla crushed it with this Model S. I wouldn't change anything tbh. It's wonderful top to tails

i will say any one on the fence between Plaid and Long Range....YOU DO NOT NEED THE PLAID. No one needs this amount of speed. That said........if you have the extra money, you won't be mad you did.

don't hesitate -- order this car asap.
Congratulations and I hate you!

This is my configuration exactly and lost my August delivery to Blank! I am hearing I may get it by December. SMH

Reactions: hcdavis3
How much did you pay for ppf and all the other protection
so excited. =) feel like a kid on xmas. Been waiting more than 2 years for this car.

went black on black, carbon fiber, 21" rims

getting ppf stealth matte wrap, rim protection, windshield protection, and tinted windows

BATMOBILE!

appreciate all of you giving advice and being there along the way =)