Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up Plaid Wed 29th, any common issues to watch out for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the time is almost here after such a long wait...and reading these threads has me nervous about finding issues with a brand new $140k car. I know only the complaints get posted so you are dealing with a skewed perspective here.

Besides the common worm on the yoke, what else to watch out for?

Reactions: Drew-MS
Picking up my car today. Printed out the checklist but definitely am not going through all that stuff lol. Any recommendations on top key issues I should look for in the 10 mins I’ll prob spend going over it? My plan is to check that I have all the items (keys, floormats, etc) and then pick the most important things to look out for. Thx!

Reactions: Drew-MS
Picking up my car today. Printed out the checklist but definitely am not going through all that stuff lol. Any recommendations on top key issues I should look for in the 10 mins I’ll prob spend going over it? My plan is to check that I have all the items (keys, floormats, etc) and then pick the most important things to look out for. Thx!
Panel gaps, paint, etc. Yup make sure you get 2 key fobs, floor matts, and trunk cover plus privacy cover etc. Take plenty of pics of the car while still at the SC just in case you miss something. At least you’ll have pics to prove it was there before you drove off.