Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla music vid.JPG

In the making of a music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFrf-RTlc4

Car show at Brownwood, Texas.

Let's get everybody in there. . .
gawkers.jpg

Note also the guy scratching his head while he tries to figure out where the engine is! Next time I go to one of these, I need to print up some kind of info sheet to stick on the windshield. Some people were very enthusiastic about the car, while many others had no idea what they were looking at.

Reactions: dhrivnak
I also love taking pictures (when stopped at a stoplight) of my review mirror with the picture of the person behind me with their cell phone up taking a picture of me.

We were stopped at a light one time, and there was a flash, and my wife was like-- what was that!? And I just looked at her and said, "people taking pictures of the car." She's still not used to it.

The Roadster and the Model X were the hits of the Knoxville Auto show. The Falcon Wing doors must have been opened a 1000 times over the three day show. We were there are part of the Knoxville EV club to promote the vision if sustainable transport. GM helped some by bringing a Bolt, very nice and a Volt while Toyota was test driving the Prime.
Knoxville_Auto_show (1).JPG
Knoxville_Auto_show (4).JPG
Knoxville_Auto_show (6).JPG

Our Roadster was a big hit at the National Drive Electric Week event in Atlantic City, NJ. I forgot to take a picture when the masses swarmed upon us, but the local newspaper got a good shot of some of the action and I did remember in time to take one pic of a pic taker!

It was a fun event!

Our local paper, the Press of Atlantic City was there and did a story. I was interviewed for 3+ minutes. Clearly I do not have a career in front of the camera as a Tesla spokesperson, but I did my best with no prep!

Here's a link to the article and video:

Local electric car owners discuss benefits, lifestyle of driving green

59b84362d8bdf.image.jpg

Photo above courtesy of Edward Lea, staff photographer of the Press of Atlantic City.

IMG_3166.JPG