Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you black out the front emblem and the Dual Motor and also the mirror covers?

The only change I would make on a white car is to put a white film cover on the door handles.
I blacked out the emblems but the mirrors are carbon fiber from RPM Tesla. I have PPF on the door handles. I prefer the black handles as I have a white/black theme going on.

Reactions: Watts_Up
Post pics when you get yours done!
I will definitely do so, when I pick up my MYP next Thursday afternoon. I did find a great shop that is close by from the delivery site where I will pick up my MYP that specifically tint, ceramic or PPF coat on Tesla vehicles only. That is a huge bonus because the shop knows how to tint all the windows (especially the glass roof), knows the car or SUV inside and out, and takes their time on doing the services that you want or need. Based on the five-star reviews and photos; the outcome looks absolutely superb. I am definitely taking my MYP there that weekend or the following week after I get my MYP. :)

Reactions: Schulz1983
Took my girl apple picking and she passed the 10,000 mile mark.

66A1E231-4DA2-407C-8878-C23AE23E6136.jpeg

E75A916E-A04D-432D-944D-357EBB254848.jpeg

we got ours wrapped. it changes colors depending on where you stand and how the sun is shining on it. it's a matte finish. i was against getting it wrapped because the shop removes all the panels and wraps it. tesla is already bad with panel gaps and didn't want it to be worse. there was no improvements with the existing gaps but i'd say the end result came out nice.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.JPEG
    IMG_1400.JPEG
    346.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1401.JPEG
    IMG_1401.JPEG
    344.2 KB · Views: 281
we got ours wrapped. it changes colors depending on where you stand and how the sun is shining on it. it's a matte finish. i was against getting it wrapped because the shop removes all the panels and wraps it. tesla is already bad with panel gaps and didn't want it to be worse. there was no improvements with the existing gaps but i'd say the end result came out nice.
Wow what an awesome wrap! Looks great 👍👌

Reactions: w1n78