Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if these are the same brand that @drmlum has, but they appear to be the same design.

Yes exactly the same...they all most likely come from the same factory in China

Reactions: tdeno and Simans82
dcJnPVc-3%21sizeoriginal.JPG

xV9qbNM-1%21sizeoriginal.JPG
4JDp5Xw-0%21sizeoriginal.JPG

What did you think about driving the All seasons on the MYP in snow and ice? Do you think it would be good enough for winters as far as all season tires are concerned?

Completely off topic...but holy cr*p you live in Alaska and you're asking that question? :eek: All seasons are not good in the winter, unless you live in North Carolina or some place that doesnt' really get much snow. All weathers...better. But spent the extra 5% that you did on the car for more peace of mind and safety.

Reactions: 907XCP
Completely off topic...but holy cr*p you live in Alaska and you're asking that question? :eek: All seasons are not good in the winter, unless you live in North Carolina or some place that doesnt' really get much snow. All weathers...better. But spent the extra 5% that you did on the car for more peace of mind and safety.
I have driven all seasons on our Subaru for multiple years during winter here but Teslas drive a little different. I am all for winter tires and know they are the best option but wanted to gauge how well the Michelin all seasons were on the YP since that is the car we have on order. Extremely limited options for the 21' wheels here and will likely have buy an entire new set of wheels+tires just to have winter tires