Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have more pictures of this setup? I’ve got an appointment at EAS to get MPP coilovers and spacers installed. Did you go with MPP’s recommended height and settings? Or did you go lower? What size spacers? Also want to see more pictures from the rear quarter to see the mud flaps.

Hub to fender 385mm in the front, 390mm in the back. 18mm spacers all around. Rally armor mud flaps.
20220429_155758.jpg

Interesting that they didn’t remove the side mirrors to tuck underneath like all other high end shops do .
If you live nearby Corona please come by and check it out; If by looking at the picture you know that for a fact; I’ve real interested to see it in person perhaps you can point out other things like not wrapping the fog lights 😃😲 🤣😂
Wondering what would be the cost of a job like this at your shop? 🤔😬

If you live nearby Corona please come by and check it out; If by looking at the picture you know that for a fact; I’ve real interested to see it in person perhaps you can point out other things like not wrapping the fog lights 😃😲 🤣😂
Wondering what would be the cost of a job like this at your shop? 🤔😬
i meant side cameras not mirrors my bad but yes they should have removed the side cameras and done underneath them