Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a road trip out to west central Illinois yesterday sight seeing some bridges and Hennepin Canal remnants.

i-gCgKSMg-X3.jpg

Apart from the cosmetic appeal is there any advantage to the front lips ? High Speed stability , More range :) ( i can always dream) !
100% zero benefits other than aesthetics! I’m fortunate that we have free charging my wife’s office so range is just not a worry for me. Also, I drive a gas guzzling truck while my wife uses the tesla for daily stuff, but I gotta say, it’s nice going from my truck to this. It’s so fun to drive!

Reactions: illusion
Tien coilovers are settled. Upgraded my tires scorpion zero 265/40/21 front 295/35/21 rear.

I removed the 20mm spacers I had on with the stock tires because it was rubbing and sticking out. They looked great and were perfect on factory tires.

Couple items I’m trying to get rid of:

I have 4 20mm spacers I am selling that were installed for only a week.

Also selling my performance spoiler.

4 performance factory Perelli zero 2500 miles.

Located in Dallas DM me if interested.
Thanks for the info here - im in NZ with MYP and have purchased a Mountainpass lift kit (going the other way to you :) - but want to fill in some of the void the 1 and 3/4 inch lift will create in the wheel arch. I was hoping to swap out the current OEM 255 35 r21 in front and 275 35 r21 rear for a higher profile similar width 255 40 r21 front and 275 40 r21 rear. this should fill an inch of the void without causing any rubbing issues? no spacers required you think? Any help gratefully appreciated.