Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lucked out with the last spot at the new(ish) Supercharger location in Big Bear, CA today…

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    661.3 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: RoBoRaT and drb3333
Brand new to Tesla. 2023 MYP, black on black with tow hitch (gotta get the mountain bikes around somehow). Took delivery December 31 (Pensacola service center was extremely helpful in getting this accomplished, although the discounts didn’t disappear after the end of the quarter like I thought they would, so kind of a moot point. Definitely could have waited for the POS credit.)

Immediately ceramic coated it, glazed it, and waxed it. Got ceramic tint to match the rears and just ordered a bunch of matte carbon fiber cosmetic goodies. Going to order a JDP Engineering front lip and some Viento Aero side skirts this week along with 25mm spacers. Technically the wife’s car and she doesn’t want it lowered so that’s the best I can do.

Little dirty right now from a road trip and a massive storm at home but here’s Tez!

Attachments

• IMG_0503.jpeg
    IMG_0503.jpeg
    914.1 KB · Views: 71
what wheels? did you lower your MY? how many inches and what springs/coilovers? thank you

VORSTEINER VFF-103
CONCAVE CARBON GRAPHITE
21X9.5 FRONT et35
21X10.5 REAR et40
(from Vibe)

Lowered 1.5" fr and 0.75" rear (from OEM MYP height) on Mountain Pass Performance adj comfort coilovers (from EAS/MPP).

Can't really see the lugs but they are Project Kics Monolith with black inserts, awesome lugs (from Model+).

Reactions: Tycanflyy