Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures from Fremont Deliver Center 5/29

jboy210

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
Hi,

I just picked up a Model X. But when I looked at my pictures I noticed they are mostly of Model 3s so thought I would post in this forum. Let me know if your car was there!

I should have taken more photos. I missed about 40% of cars there.

Attachments

• tesla_delivery1.jpg
    tesla_delivery1.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 81
  • tesla_delivery2.jpg
    tesla_delivery2.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: daver6640

creativeguy

May 11, 2018
USA
Oh good. They uncovered the windows and turned on the lights! My cousin picked an M3 up a few months ago and we had to look the thing over in the dark!

Mxbzz

Mar 11, 2018
Bay Area, CA
Oh good. They uncovered the windows and turned on the lights! My cousin picked an M3 up a few months ago and we had to look the thing over in the dark!
No wonder why it looked so different compared to my experience.. I didn’t even know there were supposed to be windows in that “showroom”!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC