TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pictures from Fremont Deliver Center 5/29

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jboy210, Jun 1, 2018.

1. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

Hi,

I just picked up a Model X. But when I looked at my pictures I noticed they are mostly of Model 3s so thought I would post in this forum. Let me know if your car was there!

I should have taken more photos. I missed about 40% of cars there.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. creativeguy

creativeguy Member

Oh good. They uncovered the windows and turned on the lights! My cousin picked an M3 up a few months ago and we had to look the thing over in the dark!

3. Mxbzz

Mxbzz Member

No wonder why it looked so different compared to my experience.. I didn’t even know there were supposed to be windows in that “showroom”!

4. superh0

superh0 Member

I don't see my blue m3 with aeros :/ June delivery!!