Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not be the most visible, but it's a Model 3 with California MFG plates, near Salt Lake City, UT. There was a black Model S, also with California MFG plates, tailing it. The seats were black, and regular brake calipers. Seems odd that Tesla would be road-testing a "regular" Model 3 so far from home, so far into production, so I'm hoping and speculating it was an AWD.

Would that be on Interstate 80 that goes from Fremont to NYC? Potential parking lot to parking lot trip?

This may not be the most visible, but it's a Model 3 with California MFG plates, near Salt Lake City, UT. There was a black Model S, also with California MFG plates, tailing it. The seats were black, and regular brake calipers. Seems odd that Tesla would be road-testing a "regular" Model 3 so far from home, so far into production, so I'm hoping and speculating it was an AWD.
Possibly cars on tour to different stores or service centers for training purposes.

Reactions: ccutrer

Could be a short range, too.

My white model 3. Just picked on Saturday. Love it so far!

Attachments

• 27D97BCC-701B-445A-8448-FAE924897491.jpeg
    27D97BCC-701B-445A-8448-FAE924897491.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 450EAFA2-A4D1-48EC-9BFE-B4DB89DC07F2.jpeg
    450EAFA2-A4D1-48EC-9BFE-B4DB89DC07F2.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 40DB2F8A-4F3B-4FE5-A371-D22CDC61252C.jpeg
    40DB2F8A-4F3B-4FE5-A371-D22CDC61252C.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 301
eceived my 3 today (VIN 15xxx) from the Marina Del Rey delivery center. Top notch experience. This car is going to be so much fun to own!

Looks very nice! No M3's for us in Europe yet, but I'm glad to see they did a nice job. I think the X is horrendous, the M3 looks amazing!
I ordered a blue MS, starting to doubt if I shouldn't have chosen midnight silver instead

Did this car came like this? the rims have different center wheel cap

Yah, I took off the black plastic center cover, and then popped on some silver center caps and chrome lug nut covers. I have actual chrome lug nuts that will be going on there soon. I just LOVE the look without the black plastic cover. I think it looks super clean! So excited to wake up in the morning and drive this baby again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.