Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely looks goofy head-on. But looks great from most every other angle, so I can live with it.

I think it looks alright head on.

P7e9xYb.jpg

The sad thing is, this isn't just a "bad photo", this is actually what the Model 3 looks like. Disproportionate in the name of rear passenger headroom, shaving off an extra .01 Cd, and of course making it look less desirable than the S.

Can't wait to see how hilarious Model Y looks if Model 3 is considered a "sedan" with its giant goofy-looking greenhouse that looks even taller than Model X's when relatively compared to the rest of the car.
Hater

I find this trend with the giant grills on this and the Lexus' horrifying.
Audi has had that design language for well over decade now. Audi grille is classy and refined, but I am biased as long time owner. However, the Lexus grilles on the other had are in a whole different league of ugliness. Beyond me who find those even remotely appealing. Likewise the Toyota ones are following that way as well.

Audi has had that design language for well over decade now. Audi grille is classy and refined, but I am biased as long time owner. However, the Lexus grilles on the other had are in a whole different league of ugliness. Beyond me who find those even remotely appealing. Likewise the Toyota ones are following that way as well.
It's like they were playing poker with Audi and said I raise you.
2017-lexus-es-300-hybrid-sedan-front-view.png
2018-Lexus-NX-300-F-Sport-front-view-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.