Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer is good. I've made 97 cases myself. Gruits, stouts, porters, all drinkable.

Have a stout and toast Zum Woll to Elon. Or Prosit. Or Skoal. Or Slanche. Or Salud. Or Lach Heim.

mmm-beer.png

Stouts and porters... the good stuff!

Why is the cup holder area so reflective?

Tesla has some dumb fascination with shiny [stuff] in the interior of their cars. I'd probably prefer it to be some dark wood trim (and on the air vent dash, too) but if that's not available I'll just have somewhat install matte ppf to it like people have done on the back of the seats in X's.

The 20 inch wheels with red calipers look amazing. 20 inch dark grey wheels with red calipers look even better. Warrior poets have written great songs dedicated to such things.

"You can find me in a Tesla rolling on dubs
Smoking on dubs in clubs, blowing up like Cocoa Puffs
Sipping bub, getting perved and getting dubbed
Daps and H.U.D.s, mean mugs and shoulder shrugs"

-Nelly

Tesla has some dumb fascination with shiny [stuff] in the interior of their cars. I'd probably prefer it to be some dark wood trim (and on the air vent dash, too) but if that's not available I'll just have somewhat install matte ppf to it like people have done on the back of the seats in X's.

Agreed; I hope Tesla grows out of the shiny plastic phase (and it used to be on the exterior, too, e.g. pre-facelift Model S). Reminds of me first-gen iPhones:

iPhone5-3899.jpg

On the interior, muted textures might not sell the picture, but damn it if they don't like classy.

Reactions: davedavedave
Status
Not open for further replies.