Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted a Model 3 being shipped out of the factory in Fremont • r/teslamotors

OB0CtKS.jpg

I don't feel like I ever said I was referring to your pictures. I referred to the link to another forum, and post number, where it clearly shows the VIN I'm describing.

Um, the whole thing started because you replied to a post where Paul asked Bonnie what the VIN of her friend's car was, and you said it was 197. People tried to tell you that you were thinking of the wrong car, but you kept insisting you weren't.

Um, the whole thing started because you replied to a post where Paul asked Bonnie what the VIN of her friend's car was, and you said it was 197. People tried to tell you that you were thinking of the wrong car, but you kept insisting you weren't.

Yeah I see that now. I thought Paul's post was originally referring to the other forum link. It was my mistake and I apologise.

Reactions: Krugerrand
Last edited:
That's a good point. If the PUP includes auto-folding mirrors why aren't the mirrors on the 3 folded? Is that an option that can be turned off? Maybe this is an RC that doesn't have that feature?
More sloppy production from Tesla - some work some don't, or must have found out folding mirrors too expensive so dropping them another way to screw customers in $49,000 car. ;):confused::confused::p

More sloppy production from Tesla - some work some don't, or must have found out folding mirrors too expensive so dropping them another way to screw customers in $49,000 car. ;):confused::confused::p
Tomas, you actually got a "disagree" for this. Some people don't get "satire". But I am happy to see that TESLA is now offering blue door handles as part of the PUP option! It has been confirmed in pictures! ;)

EDIT: Tomas, now up to two "disagree" Do I hear three?

Last edited:
I'm curious about the vehicles not being protected for shipment? It was suggested .... because they are for local delivery .... and based on the transporter, in all probability, that is correct. But still, I hate the idea of new paint being covered with bug splatter.

On another thread, an S owner was lamenting the transportation damage to his new car. I do not recall that protection was mentioned in his piece.

Cars from Japans and Korea are so well protected .... but that's a much longer trip.

• Informative
Reactions: smartypnz
Status
Not open for further replies.