Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t even notice it was white until you mentioned it. Wish there was a better shot of the dashboard area.

This wasn't a good shot?

upload_2017-9-25_12-29-34.png

Certainly easy to see that the dashboard strip is white!

Would be interesting if that's what causes the major delays. Not third party parts.
Software not being ready won't cause delays since it can be updated at any time. Better to do what they're doing know and start production, work out the kinks in the manufacturing process, and ramp up the speed while, at the same time putting the final touches on the software. Hopefully they'll get the software completed right about the time production really gets going. The alternative would have been to not even start production until the software was ready, in which case we'd still be waiting.

"I have seen a few articles pop up over the video, with a lot speculating as to why FM isn't there, will it come at all, why the phone won't yet connect via BT, etc. I think Tesla was trying to limit video because of stuff like this."

Well, that certainly backfired in their face.

Not really. Imagine if they had released some of the early cars to the big reviewers and then those reviewers would have hit the 12V battery issue mentioned during rocketman's delivery video. Also with EAP not yet available, it would certainly open up another box of rightfull criticism about the car not being 'ready'. So far they've succesfully avoided those two PR disasters. Idle FM radio speculation on a forum is minor stuff they can live with.

Reactions: dennis
Status
Not open for further replies.